Absolutely EFFECTIVE Home Tips To Treat Scalp Scabs!
Are you constantly scratching your head? If yes, it could be due to scabs on your scalp.
Scabs are raised, crusty areas or patches on the scalp. Some are yellowish, while others are dark brown, reddish or black. They are often itchy and can bleed sometimes.
This problem can be an embarrassing nuisance, especially if the itchiness is relentless and you simply must scratch away.
Scalp scabs are due to dry scalp. The problem also may be a symptom of another skin condition that is affecting the scalp, such as: contact dermatitis, dandruff, psoriasis, seborrheic eczema, lichen planopilaris, ringworm, lice and shingles.
To get rid of scalp scabs, you need to soften flakes using a warm compress. As the scabs become soft, they will start reducing in size. A warm compress is also effective in reducing itchiness.
- Soak a towel in comfortably hot water and squeeze out the excess water.
- Wrap the warm towel around your head.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes to allow the heat to soften the scabs.
- Comb your hair to get rid of any loose scabs.
- Do it once daily.
Apple Cider Vinegar
When it comes to treating scabs on the scalp, apple cider vinegar is a good remedy.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar into 1 cup of warm water.
- Use this solution to wash your hair.
- Gently massage it around the scalp for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it out with water.
- Use this remedy once or twice a week
It has powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help fight many of the causes of this problem. Plus, it balances the pH level of the scalp, which can help relieve itching and dryness.
ATTENTION: You can use a solution of equal parts of apple cider vinegar and warm water.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water and squeeze out the excess.
- Soak a cotton ball in Listerine mouthwash and dab it on the affected areas on your scalp.
- Leave it on for a few minutes, then rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- Do this once a week for 2 or 3 weeks.
Note: To avoid drying out the rest of your hair, apply a rinse-out conditioner on your hair from mid-length to the tip before applying Listerine on your scalp.http://goodmedicaltips.net/absolutely-effective-home-tips-treat-scalp-scabs/http://goodmedicaltips.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Absolutely-EFFECTIVE-Home-Tips-To-Treat-Scalp-Scabs.jpghttp://goodmedicaltips.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Absolutely-EFFECTIVE-Home-Tips-To-Treat-Scalp-Scabs-150x150.jpgBeautyHealthBeauty Treatment,health,Tips